Saturday, January 3, 2009

Half-way

Six months have passed since I started this blog. I had given myself 12 months to show some progress in the quality of painting, so I have reached half-way. I am happy that I could manage, on an average, a post per 4 days. Considering the attempts that are not shown here, I must have done more than 200 drawings/paintings in these 6 months - almost one every day. Not bad!

I have another six months to go before I look back and see how far I have reached. My energy level, motivation and determination remain high. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. A Happy New Year!
    I wish you and your family good luck and healthy life in 2009!

    Your drawings are fantastic! It's very surprising! Hope you can achieve your goal.

    Miki is fine. We will have a baby in May!
    See you soon...

    ReplyDelete