Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I can paint again!


In last couple of weeks I realised that it is impossible to paint when there is no peace of mind. My father was hospitalised, lot of work pressure at office, some travelling on top and I just could not paint properly. I was losing patience, giving up paintings half-way, changing the subjects (photographs) quite frequently etc etc. So finally when my father is back home and things are settling down a bit, I could produce a painting of sorts. Is this one of the better ones? Certainly not. But a lot of effort has gone behind this. So just wanted to add it here as a documentation of my realization. Surprisingly my office work happens regardless of my mood, why is that??

1 comment:

  1. If this is you on a bad day I say good work! I like the light in the trees. Not bad at all for being in a funk as it seems. I've been there as well.

    ReplyDelete